Gersnet Podcast 002 - Rangers v Dundee Review

25 minutes ago, Waltersgotstyle said:

David aka the Rev I.M Jolly :whistle:

Haha - that was me from the week before as well apparently... :D

To be fair to the lads it's not easy being a bundle of joy at the moment (even after a 4-0 win).  I dread to think what the mood will be if we don't win on Sunday... ;)

22 minutes ago, Waltersgotstyle said:

As for the empty seats - it was the school holidays so many supporters were probably away on holiday.

Good point - never thought of that!

52 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Haha - that was me from the week before as well apparently... :D

To be fair to the lads it's not easy being a bundle of joy at the moment (even after a 4-0 win).  I dread to think what the mood will be if we don't win on Sunday... ;)

It is a bit like the old joke of the guy getting a telegram and asking the telegram boy if he will sing it. The boy refuses at first but finally agree's the customer should get his way and jovially sings "Mary and the kids have died in a car crash" 

4 hours ago, Waltersgotstyle said:

David aka the Rev I.M Jolly :whistle:

I must admit that I like his style when mixed with other personalities too.  And the good reverend had his own show too remember.  Let's get Pete's drink spiked with "affy gid watter" (remember that sketch?!?) and then sit back and enjoy the entertainment.

4 hours ago, Waltersgotstyle said:

On a serious note, I am not a fan of the "sevco" feature. Leave the obsession to the crazy bunch on Twitter.

I think it's funny.  Afterall it's us having a laugh at their obsession.  Let's face it, we've not had much to laugh at or be happy about recently.

4 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

I think it's funny.  Afterall it's us having a laugh at their obsession.  Let's face it, we've not had much to laugh at or be happy about recently.

It feels all too forced to be honest.

Very impressed with the quality in general though.

We need some light hearted banter after the more serious debate so the Sevco stuff is just a chance to poke fun at those obsessed with us.

We're working on making it a bit more stream-lined going forward.  :)