http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanjeev_Kohli

Now this guy is vermon. I have just looekd at the Wkipedia entry and would like to ask anyone here to colaborate what is stated (and I would say has been confirmed) about the Tom Cowan comment.

I was there, I saw and heard exactly what happened and I have a very clear memory of it. I heard no racial abuse from the Rangers supporters and only heard cheers to combat the monkey noises coming from the Jungle et al. May have missed something but I really don't think so!

Comments chaps!

What a pile of absolute pish!! Like Gav i use this website a lot for info bit this is a pisstake. Yet its more manipulation just like the BBC do to feed junk into peoples heads. (never believe everything)

I remember that Celtic game well when they mhanks threw bananas on the pitch. Walters scored a pen at the broomloan end and went up and kissed the Gers shirt afterwards!!!

What an absolute cock this boy is!

Typical Tim - can't face the truth about his fans past....

That game saw the single, biggest show of racism at Scottish Football and it came 100% from the Craptic supporters in the crowd.

Cammy F