Team and formation vs Hearts

1st post on Gersnet so not sure if there is a mod etc that does this nearer the game? Head is just spinning since Sunday with everything that’s happened and the numerous statements made.

so what team would you like to see vs Hearts?

i can’t see Murty changing his 4-2-3-1 formation but with Miller , Wallace out and the reactions of Candieas and Halliday ( will they be dropped??) , we have limited central defensive options (Alves injury) too. So here goes......

personally i would go 4-4-2 , at home as we are predictable in current formation and isolate Morales especially as most teams clam up and we find it difficult to break down.

GK..... Fod

RB.....Hodson 

CB.....McCrorie

CB.....Cardozo 

LB......John

RM....Tav

CM....Holt

CM....Docherty

LM....Murphy

ST....Windass

ST....Cummings

I have put Hodson at RB , I’m one who thinks Tav is better one position up.He goes past a man more and  His final ball is better than Candieas too.  As mentioned in no sure if he will be dropped because of his reaction on Sun.

Cardozo is not my fav player but it’s a choice between him and Martin ( never rated him and terrible for Scotland ). I think Alves will be injured but if not he takes Cardozo ‘s place. Only other option is Aidan Wilson  but I can’t see him getting thrown in. 

Our 2 central midfielders as box to box players who are workers both in attack and defence. Again at home I’ve never been a huge fan of having a holding mid in a game we should dominate with possession. 

Up front Windass has been better as a No.10 rather than being out left. I would drop Morales , he has missed far too many easy chances but we have to remember the amount of football  he has played starting with half a season in Finland before coming to us. Cummings is bursting to play Hearts and no doubt will be up to play his old rivals.

Yep I’m board on my day off lol , here is the team I expect Murty to play on Sun...,. 4-2-3-1

Fod

Tav Martin McCrorie John

Docherty Dorrans

Candieas Holt Murphy

Morales

We usually have 'official'match threads nearer the time but nothing wrong with discussing the game in advance mate!  :) 

Not sure if McCrorie will be suspended after a straight red?

1 hour ago, Frankie said:

Sunday was a cup game so he will miss our next cup game next season as far as I know.

4-5-1...........................any player in any position!

Seriously, I am very concerned how these players are going to react, I can actually see us not winning another match this season

1 hour ago, Frankie said:

We usually have 'official'match threads nearer the time but nothing wrong with discussing the game in advance mate!  :) 

Denying the opposing team or an opponent a goal or an obvious goal scoring opportunity (A4)

1 match automatic suspension

Effective immediately to the next match in the Competition in which the sending-off offence was reported

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/media/1849/suspensions-for-players-in-mens-football-annex-c-section-4.pdf

edit. text above applies to League competitions but if you read further down the same page on link, you'll see it is the same for the Cup.

Edited by buster.

22 minutes ago, buster. said:

Denying the opposing team or an opponent a goal or an obvious goal scoring opportunity (A4)

1 match automatic suspension

Effective immediately to the next match in the Competition in which the sending-off offence was reported

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/media/1849/suspensions-for-players-in-mens-football-annex-c-section-4.pdf

edit. text above applies to League competitions but if you read further down the same page on link, you'll see it is the same for the Cup.

So as I said the Scottish cup next season.