Wenger to leave Arsenal at end of season

On 20-4-2018 at 14:57, Uilleam said:

One imagines that the Arsenal would have someone selected to take over, possibly even signed and sealed, already, to be unveiled immediately, or in short order after Wenger's Last Match. I think it will be one of his old boys, the most likely candidate being Patrick Vieira. 

I would be hugely surprised if Brenda Brent has figured in their succession planning, but as is suggested by Bill, above, fhilth fc and its media fanboys/girls will make hay with stories 'linking' him to the Emirates, and will spin even his absence on any short leet to advantage.

Maybe the toothy one will be lauded sufficiently, and for long enough, to enable him to press for a wage rise, more commensurate with the post at Arsenal......

The news is the Rangers board are acting as advisors to help them find a manager. The Rangers board have been studying managers for about 8 months now so i would say  they can offer lots of advice.

9 minutes ago, pete said:

The news is the Rangers board are acting as advisors to help them find a manager. The Rangers board have been studying managers for about 8 months now so i would say  they can offer lots of advice.

I think I saw Derek McInnes in the betting at 80/1.

21 hours ago, craig said:

I'm not so sure - Clough won two European Cups - if in terms of trophies won then maybe - is it trophies won that the "3rd most successful" is being based on ?

Trophies and titles. Only Ferguson and Paisley won more. Though both of them also won Euro trophies while Wenger has none.

17 hours ago, pete said:

Arsenal could do worse......by employing ,say, an advisory panel from Gersnet....