Hummel kit deal also begins today (June 1st)

5 minutes ago, Frankie said:

For some reason all their mannequins seem to have a bust.  Should suit most of us should we fancy buying one... ;)

rfc_home_short_18-19.jpg

Gersnet finally getting representation as a shirt sponsor I see ;)

2 hours ago, buster. said:

Whlist on the Kit thread, can I ask you why you have a cockroach as your profile pic,...it bugs me !

Sure buddy...malangsob is Thai for cockroach. It's a nickname...long story.

3 hours ago, Frankie said:

@craig could probably afford the annual fee.  The rest of us can share the matchday hospitality.... ;)

You guys are giving me a bad reputation.....

Strangely enough the wife, despite her and my kid having ST's, wants us to do hospitality for the first home game of the season (depending on when it is and whether or not I am home) .... which means I MIGHT have a couple of ST's for one of Stevie G's first games in charge.... boabie should stay close to Gersnet over the summer :D

6 hours ago, craig said:

Strangely enough the wife, despite her and my kid having ST's, wants us to do hospitality for the first home game of the season (depending on when it is and whether or not I am home) .... which means I MIGHT have a couple of ST's for one of Stevie G's first games in charge.... boabie should stay close to Gersnet over the summer :D

Will you be bringing your own serving staff with you Craig? Tell them its a "working holiday":D

6 hours ago, craig said:

If you need a hand in amyway in the hospitality I could give a gersnetter my ST just to help out of course:)

25 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

Will you be bringing your own serving staff with you Craig? Tell them its a "working holiday":D

They will be serving me my caviar and Ace of Spades champagne on the Learjet :ninja:

14 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

If you need a hand in amyway in the hospitality I could give a gersnetter my ST just to help out of course:)

I probably should seeing as the wee fella wouldn't get any use out of the free bar :D

56 minutes ago, craig said:

I probably should seeing as the wee fella wouldn't get any use out of the free bar :D

The wee man could have my ticket! Frankie & Johnny k will look after him ?