Hummel kit deal also begins today (June 1st)

3 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

I was told yesterday it could be another 4 weeks before the new kit is out due to contractual issues? No idea what that means? I was in the Rangers shop at the stadium.

I believe the Ashley contract expires 31st July

18 minutes ago, Bill said:

I believe the Ashley contract expires 31st July

I'm assuming they'll do the announcements sometime this coming week since we have a friendly on Friday and also a Europa League game the week after. Either that or they'll be running about the pitch naked.

Hopefully we will see a new approach to the Megastore. I have only been in once or twice since the Ashley deal was re-negotiated but the available merchandise was grim to say the least. 

Would love us go back to the Club 1873 branding we had in 99/00, that was some decent gear.

New Rangers kit: Fans will see Hummel home strip for first time when Steven Gerrard’s side host Bury on Friday at Ibrox

Hummel have yet to reveal any details about this season's new kit - with Gers fans desperately awaiting news

RANGERS fans will finally get a glimpse of the brand new home kit in Friday night’s friendly against Bury.

The Ibrox club agreed a bumper new £10million kit deal with Hummel in April – ending their 2013 Puma sponsorship.

But the Danish firm have yet to reveal any details about this season’s new kit – with Gers fans desperately awaiting news.

However, the club’s supporters liaison officer has suggested Steven Gerrard’s men will don the new jerseys for the first time on Friday.

Asked on Twitter what top players will wear against League Two side Bury, he said: “I believe it’s this season’s new kit.”

SunSport Online has asked Rangers for official confirmation.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2876114/rangers-fans-hummel-strip-bury-ibrox/