Looking ahead (end of season)

Our season ends on the 13th May as many know. With our probable  1st round Europa League tie being 12th July ? it gives our players and poss new manager 2 months before our first competitive game.

With the players not getting much down time last summer. How much time should our players get before resuming pre season training???

I think 1 month off with 1 month of pre season under us before the Europa games will do with maybe players like Morales getting an extra week as he has been non stop for close to 18months due to his previous club in Finland

If we do get into Europe and have 2 months then splitting it down the middle seems fair. If we have a new manager on board though I guess he will want to have all the time he can have to bring in his system. They will then probably get 3 weeks.

46 minutes ago, RangersLinfield18 said:

Our season ends on the 13th May as many know. With our probable  1st round Europa League tie being 12th July ? it gives our players and poss new manager 2 months before our first competitive game.

With the players not getting much down time last summer. How much time should our players get before resuming pre season training???

I think 1 month off with 1 month of pre season under us before the Europa games will do with maybe players like Morales getting an extra week as he has been non stop for close to 18months due to his previous club in Finland

Who’s Morales? 

No matter where we end up , we need the managers position sorted asap .Infact unless the guy we want is still in a job I would have him in place before the season end , but then im not on the board and my logic seems to be totally at odds with our boards logic .