Gersnet Podcast 004 - Rangers v Hearts Review

Recently, we launched our new Gersnet Podcast and we've been delighted with the response across the community with thousands of views and hundreds of subscribers across the various platforms. As promised the pod will be available on a weekly basis so today we're very happy to bring you our latest episode.

For our this week's broadcast, @Govan Rear Bear, @rfb1872and @pete discuss an improved performance against Hearts and ask who from that team has staked a claim for this Sunday. Player suspensions, fan protests and new kit deals are all discussed as well after a busy week!

At the moment you can subscribe to the pod via the platforms below remember to download their app from the App Store and/or Google Play) if you want to listen/download on your mobile devices. If you encounter any problems, then please email us for help.

Alexa Skills!

Another cool feature of Castbox, Stitcher and TuneIn is that you can add Skills to your Alexa smart devices in order to listen to the pod through your Echo or TV.

Just open your Amazon Alexa app and search for the relevant Skill to add it, then try the following example commands to get started:

“Alexa, Ask Stitcher/CastBox/TuneIn to play the Gersnet Podcast”
“Alexa, Ask Stitcher/CastBox/TuneIn to play the latest episode of the Gersnet Podcast”
“Alexa, Ask Stitcher/CastBox/TuneIn to play my Favorites playlist”
“Alexa, Ask Stitcher/CastBox/TuneIn to play Front Page”
“Alexa, Ask Stitcher/CastBox/TuneIn what are my playlists?”
“Alexa, Ask Stitcher/CastBox/TuneIn to play Listen Later”

Obviously the Skills support various other relevant commands which you can have fun exploring!

I'm biased obviously, but I have to say this was a really good discussion this week with lots of good points made well and in a constructive fashion.  No gratuitous swearing, no OTT negativity and some interesting disagreements on a variety of issues.  Great job lads!

We also managed to get under the 60min mark this week too so no excuses for folk not to have a listen.  Many thanks to @Big Jaws for his superb efforts on the editing side!

26 minutes ago, Frankie said:

I'm biased obviously, but I have to say this was a really good discussion this week with lots of good points made well and in a constructive fashion.  No gratuitous swearing, no OTT negativity and some interesting disagreements on a variety of issues.  Great job lads!

We also managed to get under the 60min mark this week too so no excuses for folk not to have a listen.  Many thanks to @Big Jaws for his superb efforts on the editing side!

I'll wait to I listen before thanking Big Jaws.>:(:D

Not got time just now so it will have to wait till later.

1 minute ago, Frankie said:

If you knew my missus then you'd know any extra funds we do have is immediately dedicated to holidays (in which I don't usually get a say in where we go either)... :D

So are you saying that despite major investment, you don't have a seat at the table of your own hoose ?

xD