The Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals

2 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

So many fails in one post. I'm at a loss as which one to use to humiliate you this time. Lets go with.

Reading and comprehension aren't your thing here it seems.

Oh for fuck sake, dude! You're completely illiterate!

Develop some self-awareness. Which uni did you go to, mate? Goodness me. 

You're patronising me, so I shall do the same to you: my 10 year old nephew has a better grasp of the Queen's good English than you do. If you have some sort of mental deficiency then I apologise. 

You type like a complete moron though. 

Cheers anyway. 

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

Trouble in Bordeaux. I'm guessing such turmoil may put any further activity trying to acquire Morelos on hold.

Gus Poyet: Bordeaux suspend ex-Brighton boss after criticism of player sale

Gus Poyet has been suspended for a week by Bordeaux after his criticism of the club about the sale of a key striker.

The former Brighton boss said the club were a "disgrace" for selling striker Gaetan Laborde to Ligue 1 rivals Montpellier without his permission.

The 50-year-old had threatened to resign after Thursday's Europa League win over Mariupol.

He said: "I'm not happy. It's my worst day at this club. I asked not to let him leave until we bring in a player."

The ex-Chelsea midfielder, who joined the French club last January, added: "I will make a decision. I don't know if this will be the end for me [at Bordeaux]."

Stephane Martin, the club's president, said on Friday that there had been "tension" during the current transfer window and that Poyet thought he was "the boss of the club".

Martin added: "We think he overstepped the mark in Thursday's post-match press conference so the club took this decision.

"The start of the transfer window brought some tension. But it is a surprise after a win to have such a violent outburst, so we took the action that, in my opinion, had to be taken.

"There was behaviour where he thought he was the boss of the club. That's not the case - I'm the boss at the club with the owners and the shareholders."

Martin said after a week of suspension both the club and Poyet will discuss the issue.

Poyet was also suspended by Brighton in 2013 for an alleged breach of contract. He was consequently fired by the Seagulls, and learnt the news while working on a live BBC Match of the Day programme.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45220878

Oh for fuck sake, dude! You're completely illiterate!

Develop some self-awareness. Which uni did you go to, mate? Goodness me. 

You're patronising me, so I shall do the same to you: my 10 year old nephew has a better grasp of the Queen's good English than you do. If you have some sort of mental deficiency then I apologise. 

You type like a complete moron though. 

Cheers anyway. 

Lol.

All that may or may not be true but you still did not read or comprehend what i said.

But you know that or your answer would have been less of an attack and more of a rebuttal.

Shall we talk about how many center halves score a goal every 4 games?

Also it is truly lovely to see my dig at you about self awareness months ago is still eating at you. Thats 3 times now you have used the same phrase since.

Self awareness so hard to tell when you are good or bad at it.

From the Daily Star ... for Link click the links in the text:

The Liverpool legend is looking to re-shape his squad as he bids to finally mount a challenge for fierce rivals Celtic this season.

Gerrard has already brought in the likes of Allan McGregor, Jon Flanagan, Borna Barisic, Ovie Ejaria, Lassana Coulibaly, Ryan Kent, Connor Goldson and Sadiq Umar.

But – with the Scottish transfer window remaining open until August 31 – the former midfielder admitted he wants more players in.

“It’s not just about the work-load to be honest, it’s about the positions,” he said ahead of the match against Kilmarnock at the weekend.

We do feel we’re a little bit light up front.

“We let Josh Windass go to Wigan so the idea is in the coming weeks to replace those goals.

And also at centre-back we’re quite light.

“We’re asking a lot of Nikola Katic and Connor Goldson who have been absolutely fantastic for us so far.

“So we would like cover in that area as well.”

Gerrard also revealed the latest on the rumoured move for Hearts striker Kyle Lafferty.

It comes after he dropped a big hint following the Gers’ 0-0 draw with Maribor last night.

The result means Rangers have made it into the play-offs of the Europa League.