17 hours ago, pete said:

Dorrans? I am not sure how you see that. If he was a youth player then I could have patience with him. As a 31 year old he is just crap and should be removed.

The thing is though, Dorrans has at one time played at quite a high standard in English football. At 31 he can't be over the hill so what has changed? He may be turning in crap performances but I can't see how he IS crap. When an experienced pro suddenly drops his standards there has to be a reason. The ankle injury? Poor management?

On 05/05/2018 at 11:00, rbr said:

If these players don't run themselves into the ground and absolutely batter Killie today then there is simply no place for them here next season , because after watching and listening to what the new manager said and his principles of going the extra yard and digging deep , I would run through a brick wall and I'm 51 lol.

I am absolutely buzzing for next year. , this is going to be the longest preseason ever , I feel like a kid again .

Agreed - and yet they simply did not do so. Alas, some will still be here next season despite your perfectly sound reasoning.

On 05/05/2018 at 16:54, Gonzo79 said:

You have heard of contracts, I assume?

And we should still be doing everything possible to get rid of these players. We have barely a handful of players I'd be remotely interested in keeping, none of whom I'd be bothered if we lost - perhaps McCrorie apart.