Rangers reach out to Humza Yousaf MSP

Rangers should be above interacting with cretins like Yousaf.  His response tells us why - a childish prat.  

I'd sack him if he was my employee but then I have standards and Sturgeon is probably too busy figuring out where her next foreign trip is.

By the way, hasn't Humza spoken to Darther, who would surely advise him to keep football and politics separate?  And why does he refer to Rangers as "bhoys"? We're not Irish and neither is he. 

Edited by Gonzo79

It's supposed to be entertainment and this is light hearted banter as far as I'm concerned.  It's funny too!

Well done whoever is running the official twitter account for increasing the exposure of this event even more.  That's what we need.  It's also great to see them making him eat his words in public.

As for Humza, he's a Celtic fan who occasionally oversteps the mark in my opinion.  I'd welcome Rangers fans who are politicians also having a bit of banter on line.

1 hour ago, Bluedell said:

Yousaf's original tweet did not come across as light hearted in the slightest.

Really?  I must have missed it then because I thought it was.  Maybe you could post it so I can read its sinister tone again.

2 hours ago, Gaffer said:

Really?  I must have missed it then because I thought it was.  Maybe you could post it so I can read its sinister tone again.

So you had a chuckle at it? I can't say I saw any amusement in it, but rather an implication that we couldn't attract someone of that calibre.

If you think that a tweet about our club from someone who visits pubs that promote the IRA was meant to make us all laugh then fair enough. I looked at it differently. 

1 hour ago, Bluedell said:

So you had a chuckle at it? I can't say I saw any amusement in it, but rather an implication that we couldn't attract someone of that calibre.

If you think that a tweet about our club from someone who visits pubs that promote the IRA was meant to make us all laugh then fair enough. I looked at it differently. 

And you would be right.

3 hours ago, Gaffer said:

He tweeted this “Spoiler alert - Gerrard won't be Rangers Manager” after a STV tweet saying Rangers were in talks with Gerrard. At that time 99% of us probably thought the same. 

2 hours ago, BEARGER said:
He tweeted this “Spoiler alert - Gerrard won't be Rangers Manager” after a STV tweet saying Rangers were in talks with Gerrard. At that time 99% of us probably thought the same. 

?  Come on.  I didn't think we'd get someone like Gerrard so I can't blame others for thinking the same.  There was nothing in his tweet at all and now I feel you're just looking for something to throw rocks at.  I don't like Humza, but this is just not something that is anything other than banter.