Lee Wallace and Kenny Miller both fined for bust up with Murty

According to the report, the players appear to be preparing to appeal the punishment, not the verdict, although such nuance may be beyond the Super Soaraway's

understanding. 

If they are, indeed, contesting only the severity of the sanction, then there is a lesser problem for the Club, in that the players are not disputing the evidence or the  inquiry findings.

To whom are the they intending to appeal? The Club? The SPFL? The SFA?

Would an Employment Tribunal be the place to dispute the proportionality of the punishment? 

Edited by Uilleam

3 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

According to the report, the players appear to be preparing to appeal the punishment, not the verdict, although such nuance may be beyond the Super Soaraway's

understanding. 

If they are, indeed, contesting only the severity of the sanction, then there is a lesser problem for the Club, in that the players are not disputing the evidence or the  inquiry findings.

To whom are the they intending to appeal? The Club? The SPFL? The SFA?

Would an Employment Tribunal be the place to dispute the proportionality of the punishment? 

I doubt they'd appeal only the severity of the fine and wouldn't trust the wording of the redtops.

I wouldn't believe a word of that.  There is enough evidence for what happened, so I doubt that the players will appeal anything here.  I'd certainly be disappointed if Wallace does.  Miller played more of a supporting act in this encounter so he may try to appeal the level of punishment.

If the club followed their disciplinary procedure, which i'm assuming they did due to the length of time the investigation has taken and the players were aware of the consequences of breach of rules then carry on about your business as nothing to see here however, If the club has no written rules and procedures to cover this type of breach then the players have every right to appeal.

Any appeal must firstly be made to the club.