[FT] Hibernian 5 - 5 Rangers (Tavernier 25, Rossiter 27, Alves 40, Holt 55; Windass 68)

1 hour ago, ranger_syntax said:

Does this mean there will be no thread congratulating Hibernian and Neil Lennon?

be honest. Lennon's a better manager than any of us thought. That's what I'm judging him on....not the baggage or his mental health issues

and there won't be a thread as you describe.....it would be taken down. Think admin don't want to upset those of a delicate disposition

Edited by colinstein

Just now, colinstein said:

be honest. Lennon's a better manager than any of us thought. That's what I'm judging him on....not the baggage or his mental health issues

Please stop praising him.  Makes me feel queasy.

He is a despicable rhat who needs put in his place.  Mental health problems are just an excuse for being a twat in his case.  He needs to see a dentist more than he needs to see a shrink. 

7 minutes ago, colinstein said:

Think admin don't want to upset those of a delicate disposition

Hating vermin isn't the same as being delicate.  This is a Rangers site, there are plenty of places you'll be welcomed for praising him if you wish to do so.

It's not about protecting people who are delicate.  It's about not winding up your fellow fans.  And I'm already wound up.

Edited by Gonzo79

1 minute ago, pete said:

if anyone wants to have a Hibs congratulations thread then there are plenty of Hibs fan forums where they can get their share. I am not sure why they should be congratulated for to be honest.

how about a  team just promoted from the Championship finishing 4'th in the top division. There is also a general football chat forum....if you don't want other teams discussed, perhaps you shouldn't have it

14 minutes ago, colinstein said:

and there won't be a thread as you describe.....it would be taken down. Think admin don't want to upset those of a delicate disposition

You're more than welcome to create a thread, in General football chat, but I doubt there'd be much comment; at least not positive, for obvious reasons.

9 minutes ago, colinstein said:

But he brings and uses his mental health issues onto the field of play, like he did today skipping around on the field of play like a big girls blouse. Rightly send to the stand, now if they wish to further challenge him on his behaviour, Wednesday night's baiting of the Hearts fans after his team's defeat might be a good start. Remember Halliday got sent off for waving from the middle of the park to our fans, incitement it was called, nope no refs agenda there. 

3 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

You're more than welcome to create a thread, but I doubt there'd be much comment; at least not positive, for obvious reasons.

nah....I'd just be accused of being a tim like the last one I started on Lennon. I'd need to post pictures of my union jack and bull dog tattoos to prove my blue blood