[FT] Hibernian 5 - 5 Rangers (Tavernier 25, Rossiter 27, Alves 40, Holt 55; Windass 68)

1 minute ago, ranger_syntax said:

A ridiculous end to a ridiculous season.

We finished that match with 10 men including Hodson, Martin and Halliday.

Hibernian should have played most of the match with 10 men.

Aye, but you know what we're like against 10 men!

Just now, Whosthedado said:

To go 5-3 up after being three down and still not win that game sums up everything that is wrong at the club. Although it was a stonewall pen at 5-4 to us

The world and a game of football does not solely revolve around Rangers and what we do. Some relevant factors are opposition and refereeing decisions.

2 minutes ago, Barebear said:

Who was that wee guy Rossiter? Looks like a player.......

Signed by Mark Warburton from Liverpool on a development fee two seasons ago. Got badly injured and has been out for the best part of 2.5 seasons. England youth international ...

Just now, der Berliner said:

Signed by Mark Warburton from Liverpool on a development fee two seasons ago. Got badly injured and has been out for the best part of 2.5 seasons. England youth international ...

*Whoosh!*

Just now, der Berliner said:

Either me or you should have put a wee wink smiley on our posts ?

17 minutes ago, colinstein said:

undone by ref decisions. Awarding that penalty to Aberdeen and Dallas missing that Hanlon hand ball in the box

Does this mean there will be no thread congratulating Hibernian and Neil Lennon?

25 minutes ago, Unicorn said:

...and which ref do we scapegoat for Progres?  The Scandinavian ref on the day?  Rangers hating bassa!

Clearly losing 7 times (!) at home and failing to lay a glove on Celtic in 5 fixtures isn’t down to our failings but the fault of an anti-Rangers cabal with whistles,

Apart from the diabolical refereeing all season, we were generally poor. Thanks in part to bad management decisions, putting a youth coach in charge twice. Our players being kicked out the game, some for months and we were still within a baw hair of getting second. The referee today giving an honest decision of a blatant handball, we get a penalty and go 5-4, then 6-4 game over. Well done this team for the effort, cheated and abused but still trying to the end Like i said my feeling are fine and positive as ever.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

When do they do something fitting about Lennon. I would be arrested for his crowd goading behaviour and my goading would be less of a potential flashpoint than his.