[FT] Hibernian 5 - 5 Rangers (Tavernier 25, Rossiter 27, Alves 40, Holt 55; Windass 68)

Neil, you are letting yourself down, 'VILE sectarian songs' if you please.

I believe several beat combos in the sixties stated that participation in the partaking of a white powdered substance increased their lucidity, perhaps you should try it?

1 hour ago, Uilleam said:

You'd have to throw in the turncoat Allen's red card challenge. Straight red by today's standards, and no scope for appeal.

I was replying to a post that already had.

3 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

Neil, you are letting yourself down, 'VILE sectarian songs' if you please.

I believe several beat combos in the sixties stated that participation in the partaking of a white powdered substance increased their lucidity, perhaps you should try it?

To my mind it’s irrelevant what they were chanting. The issue here is that a man in his position is so unstable he consistently responds at all. I suspect Gerrard is going to get some attention from opposing crowds. Do we think he’s likely to ‘respond’ Lennon fashion?

Can you imagine an EPL manager running onto the pitch, behaving like a 12 year old that just stanked a bottle of frosty jacks? Neil Lennon is a mentally unstable moron and he is pandered to in Scottish football. He is neither good enough nor mentally fit to manage in England at any half decent club.

The game is over with the usual anti-Gers referee and a total prat of a manager making another fool of himself.

We were at one stage heading towards the unthinkable,a 6-0 doing,when a sublime counter attack produced our first goal,then a great finish by "new boy" Rossiter and a screamer from Alves,suddenly game on.

Two more by Holt and lazy man's deflection and we are awaiting results from Mhankland,surprise surprise they are one down to the sheep.

A quick goal from hibs and we are again on back foot then denied a stonewall penalty by the usual refereeing standards and then an added-on equaliser,with the lunatic actions of a disgusting reptile then final whistle.

Suppose it was a fitting end to a weird season.

Never mind I have my new ST and await the end of the summer break and us getting going under our new leader,please make us a success.

Anyway guys here's to an interesting summer of discussion/debate:rfcbouncy::rfcbouncy: