[FT] Hibernian 5 - 5 Rangers (Tavernier 25, Rossiter 27, Alves 40, Holt 55; Windass 68)

3 minutes ago, aweebluesoandso said:

But he brings and uses his mental health issues onto the field of play, like he did today skipping around on the field of play like a big girls blouse. Rightly send to the stand, now if they wish to further challenge him on his behaviour, Wednesday night's baiting of the Hearts fans after his team's defeat might be a good start. Remember Halliday got sent off for waving from the middle of the park to our fans, incitement it was called, nope no refs agenda there. 

I remember the Halliday incident....I think it was at Morton........it was a disgraceful decision by the ref. 

17 minutes ago, colinstein said:

how about a  team just promoted from the Championship finishing 4'th in the top division. There is also a general football chat forum....if you don't want other teams discussed, perhaps you shouldn't have it

Did we not get promoted and finish 3rd. I doubt if Hibs supporters congratulated us.

Just now, pete said:

Did we not get promoted and finish 3rd. I doubt if Hibs supporters congratulated us.

come off it.....compare budgets.....we should have been second

and no, I wouldn't expect Hibs supporters to congratulate us........because they are big weans that never grew up like most of our own supporters

Colin, 

I'm not in the mood this evening. 

Stop the trolling or go elsewhere. We don't want to talk about Hibs so please leave it at that. Go and enjoy the sunshine. 

I won't ask again. 

12 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Colin, 

I'm not in the mood this evening. 

Stop the trolling or go elsewhere. We don't want to talk about Hibs so please leave it at that. Go and enjoy the sunshine. 

I won't ask again. 

you are making a big mistake accusing me of trolling. Nothing could be further from the truth. I come on here because it's better than the rest....we both know I wouldn't be tolerated on other sites. Frankly Frankie....you're behaving just like them....makes me sad because it's always been different on here

53 minutes ago, colinstein said:

so he's a nutjob with mental and dental problems.......still improved as a manager....but I have no problem not mentioning him if it protects those who feel queasy

He lost his dressing room, players are all looking to leave, he misses training sleeps in for a 1 o'clock press conference or more likely was high and drunk once again, embarrassed his club and you think he's doing well?  As for mental health issues that's  just nonsense made up be people to excuse him. You don't become bipolar in you late forties. Seen zero evidence throughout his playing career. Being strungout or craving a drink is more likely.

Did you see the bollocking he gave the boy in the dugout against hearts? Was disgusting, completely uncalled for and quite frankly amateurish.