Heart and Hand Podcast: Leith Lunacy

It’s free content put together by blokes in their spare time so a bit of perspective required. But it’s usually  very enjoyable. Personally, I like that it’s just them giving their views rather than pretending to disagree to set up a staged argument.  Almost always disagree with anything Cameron Bell says, mind. The patreon subscription is farcically good value.

gersnet one has made a good start too. 

I miss Scot appearing on H&H. The way that he and David bounced off each other made it very entertaining.

1 hour ago, Oleg_Mcnoleg said:

Almost always disagree with anything Cameron Bell says, mind. 

:roflmao:

1 hour ago, Bluedell said:

I miss Scot appearing on H&H. The way that he and David bounced off each other made it very entertaining.

Given the amount of homotalk between the two, that phrase sounds like it had a lasting effect on you :whistle::D

It’s free content put together by blokes in their spare time so a bit of perspective required. But it’s usually  very enjoyable. Personally, I like that it’s just them giving their views rather than pretending to disagree to set up a staged argument.  Almost always disagree with anything Cameron Bell says, mind. The patreon subscription is farcically good value.
gersnet one has made a good start too. 

I know mr bell vaguely and im fairly certain thats deliberate.

Adrian durham will be his hero i suspect.

Nice lad though and funny.