Rangers abuse claim victim told to contact liquidators for compensation

48 minutes ago, StuGers said:

So he would be allowed to take payment from a company other than the BBC, say Celtic?

If he is indeed self-employed then he could work for anyone unless he has a clause in his current agreement with BBC Scotland that restricts him. 

He has been associated with and worked on various projects over a long period of time for the BBC 

Edited by buster.

Daly (& the likes of McLaughlin too) are yahoos in the media whose main purpose is to protect & promote the yahoos reputation whilst at the same time try to besmirch us at every opportunity.

And they will go to any lengths to do so & use whatever tactics it takes.

After the feelgood factor following the Gerrard appointment & with Torbett in court an old story about Neely gets circulated to deflect bad publicity in our direction. 

However I think the forthcoming child abuse stuff coming their way involving Torbett,McCafferty and co will prove a bridge too far for them & they’ll stay well clear 

Edited by RANGERRAB

Celtic will continue to get away with it because the powers that be aren't interested in persuing them.  

Which is why whenever any Yahoo starts going on about Huns or Sevco to me I immediately respond with this stuff.  It always shuts them up.  Supporting Celtc FC is akin to complicity.