Now available! Gersnet Podcast 008: Close season catch-up

21 minutes ago, Big Jaws said:

I'm a pain because I don't edit you? :D Theres not enough hours in the day to edit you @pete. Mate you're a legend! :fish2::roflmao:

All banter with me BJ. I love the whole team. Tommy Cooper made a fortune getting things wrong. Maybe there is a market there for me.:D

Apologies, but I've only now had the chance to listen to the podcast.  Once again, brilliant job guys.  I'm really enjoying them and every two weeks isn't enough, but I understand you need enough content to work with.

The host was excellent, and Frankie was his usual opinionated entertaining self.  I also really enjoyed listening to the guy from Fourladshadadream.  Entertaining, funny, informative, insightful.  I'm already looking forward to the next one.  I understand that Pete asked for two weeks just to practice the pronunciation of our players and Euro opponents.  Can't wait!!!

16 minutes ago, onevision said:

Once again enjoyable.

I do however find myself, like most others probably, wanting to chip in with a few opinions.

How about a live 'phone in' version? that would be cool. B|

Would need to ask BJ about the technical side to it. Plus we would be inundated with rabid's I fear. 

17 minutes ago, pete said:

Would need to ask BJ about the technical side to it. Plus we would be inundated with rabid's I fear. 

Arranging a call with individuals with something to offer on any given topic in hand would be good.

eg. it was good to have the info on Jon Flanagan from the Liverpool fan, it might have further added to a conversation if he was available for 5 minutes on a phoneline.