All About Rangers

4 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Many people in England and elsewhere will be keen to watch Rangers this season.

Only the usual gaggle of yahoos will bother watching their matches.

I often watch mostly away matches on youtube streams and other probably illegal sites and while I never actually take part in any chat on these sites it would astound you how many yahoos are there watching with a constant deluge of comments.

This is happening even when their own team is playing at the same time and it's not unusual for them to outnumber our own. The obsession is mind boggling. 

2 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

I often watch mostly away matches on youtube streams and other probably illegal sites and while I never actually take part in any chat on these sites it would astound you how many yahoos are there watching with a constant deluge of comments.

This is happening even when their own team is playing at the same time and it's not unusual for them to outnumber our own. The obsession is mind boggling. 

That’s because they are paid to do it. Celtic have a very aggresive anti-Rangers online campaign. They probably aren’t even Celtic fans.

Every Rangers match online has a side bar with Sevco, Huns, New Club yadda yadda yadda.

It actually amuses me to think anyone could be so sad.  I would close the curtains if the scum were playing in my garden (I might open them to throw rotten veg out every once in a while, right enough).

4 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Ha ha ha!! That doesn’t surprise me one bit. RangersTV is worth every penny if you fancy it, and no (visible) smelly beasts. Although they probably do subscribe just to keep up to date ?

54 minutes ago, StuGers said:

That’s because they are paid to do it. Celtic have a very aggresive anti-Rangers online campaign. They probably aren’t even Celtic fans.

Interesting theory, but most of the tims in my work all talk more about Rangers than their own team, & I’m fairly sure they don’t get paid.

The illegal streams might have more tims because they won’t want to pay money to watch us. 50,000 of us are usually at the game. I only watch their games in the champions league, but I certainly wouldn’t pay any extra money than I already do