Should this be our next 2 million pound signing?

I was watching a film on Dutch TV about the young German coaches, laptop trainers and tactics.(It was made before the WC?) A programme for Rousseau. It contained a piece about a machine some of the German clubs are investing in. I know Dortmund and Hoffenheim have it already. The Footbonaut. It looks really great fun and fantastic for improving your touch.

1 hour ago, les186 said:

Me and my pals used to play football with an old tennis ball in the back courts of Glasgow tenements, just as good a way of honing your skills ?.

Spending 2M on that machine (if that is what it costs) might be an easier decision for richer clubs in more lucrative leagues but I'd agree with Les, that there are other much cheaper ways of doing very similar.

4 hours ago, buster. said:

Spending 2M on that machine (if that is what it costs) might be an easier decision for richer clubs in more lucrative leagues but I'd agree with Les, that there are other much cheaper ways of doing very similar.

The supplier\manufacturer was on the programme I saw and he said the price was far nearer 2mill than 1mill. That is euro's of course.

52 minutes ago, pete said:

The supplier\manufacturer was on the programme I saw and he said the price was far nearer 2mill than 1mill. That is euro's of course.

Oh well then,...I'll take two please !

:thup:

Edited by buster.