3-0 up against Bury at half time in a pre-season friendly I'm not reading too much into it but I am liking what I'm seeing from SG Rangers. A high pressing game with a varied pace front to back two CH who read the game exceptionally well a left back in Jon Flanagan who takes absolutely no prisoners in the tackle reads the game well and looks energetic. Scott Arfield, as I've said, not a player who was on my radar but a very intelligent player who is always looking to break the opposition lines, ghosts into positions and is always an out ball. We've got blistering pace in the front line and plenty of support for the 2nd ball its just a matter of getting it up to them.

I'll take that all day long!

Just now, the gunslinger said:
13 minutes ago, SteveC said:
Katic's "worm burner" 

Poor goalkeeping

To be fair to the young goalie it pops up over him when it hits the six yard box line otherwise its a run of the mill save for him.

No probs, GS

I am just waiting on the "why isn't the manager in a suit" debate to start... Ooops have I just started it? 

Astonishing attendance tonight. Well done, Bears