footballtaxhavens: Rinse and Repeat

Rinse and Repeat: Have the same group that caused the Offensive Behaviour Football Act and then had to fight to repeal it learnt nothing?

Posted by footballtaxhavens July 14, 2018 Leave a comment

Jeanette Findlay has been awarded a column in today's Sunday Herald. 

I am sure there is no correlation between the recently appointed News Editor, Angela Haggerty and the appearance of active IRA supporter, Jeanette Findlay?

would a news editor have the power to commission columnists ?

I reckon they made her news editor because it was obvious she was a shite writer and no one was reading what she wrote

I see BBC have been giving her gigs as well but she's been pish on those too.

what's the connection between BBC and the Herald ?.........you think of Speirs going down the same road before her

1 hour ago, the gunslinger said:

Offt shes dangerous. Also strange i think she is gay and i know the catholic church abhor gay people.

Jeanette is a senior lecturer at Glasgow University, I believe she is a member of the Economics faculty. She is not gay, she was named a decade past as the other woman in a divorce action. Apparently, she had been having an affair with the Chair of ra Sellik supporters association for a few years. I cannot remember his name, but he was married with five children.

13 hours ago, colinstein said:

would a news editor have the power to commission columnists ?

I reckon they made her news editor because it was obvious she was a shite writer and no one was reading what she wrote

I see BBC have been giving her gigs as well but she's been pish on those too.

what's the connection between BBC and the Herald ?.........you think of Speirs going down the same road before her

Not sure of the BBC/Sunday Herald connecton but the latter is an absolute nest of vipers - and the editor is Neil McKay whose antics will be known to many on here.