Aberdeen 1 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 30pen)

Honest to fuck, something needs to be done about the standard of the referees in this country. They are an absolute disgrace to Scottish Football.

Excuse me if I sound a bit bitter, but I think we all have the right to be after that. Morelos should never have been sent off, it was a yellow card at the most. It was McKenna who instigated it by shoving his elbow into Morelos' face. He never even got a yellow for it, whilst Morelos got an overly harsh red. He obviously shouldn't have risen to it, he's far too easy to get to at times.

However, knowing the SFA, they'll probably do fuck all about it. The most that'll happen is they'll rescind Morelos' red card. Still doesn't change the fact that shite referees cost teams points.

We were the much better team on the pitch though, all Aberdeen did for the full 90 minutes was lob it as far up the pitch as they could. Very unfortunate to concede a late goal like that.

I am 100% confident that the psychological mindset of referees is different when managing our games. It would be inpossible not to be. There will also be those who will blatantly give decisions against us. We keep saying this time after time too. Nothing will happen and it will continue. One way or another we will not be allowed to get to 55. 

10 minutes ago, RTB2004 said:

People across Twitter now posting pictures of Ryan Jack leaving Pittodrie in an ambulance.

This is getting beyond a joke now. How Stevie May managed to get away with that I'll never know.

No doubt the sheep fans will be making up a new song for this.

Just now, MacK1950 said:

No doubt the sheep fans will be making up a new song for this.

Actually feel bad for the guy. He's a former Aberdeen player himself and you could probably see that sort of abuse coming from a mile away. They really hate him now ever since he left them for us.

2 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

I am 100% confident that the psychological mindset of referees is different when managing our games. It would be inpossible not to be. There will also be those who will blatantly give decisions against us. We keep saying this time after time too. Nothing will happen and it will continue. One way or another we will not be allowed to get to 55. 

I sometimes wonder if there might not be so much an element of trying to keep us away from 55 but rather ease their way to 10. But that's for the conspiracy theorists. In reality it's just coincidence. Right?

Just now, RTB2004 said:

Actually feel bad for the guy. He's a former Aberdeen player himself and you could probably see that sort of abuse coming from a mile away. They really hate him now ever since he left them for us.

It shows the measure of him that he takes it all and gives 100% v them. Fingers crossed he is ok?