Aberdeen 1 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 30pen)

Just now, pete said:

You said Morelos out. I would rather have him than Lafferty even as a second striker

This kind of confirms it for me.....because if you think about it, you can probably rely more on Lafferty these days than Morelos.

If we were to bring someone decent in to replace Morelos, we'd need to generate funds to do so (ie. sell Morelos).

Whatever, SG needs to solve the middle to front conundrum, sharpish.

Does anyone know why Arfield was booked today?  He was grabbed by his shirt and the Aberdeen player had his head right up against him.  Arfield doesn't do anything wrong that I could see and yet he gets booked.  Clancy was a complete joke, except it's not funny.  The standard of refereeing is a disgrace, and if the SFA doesn't accept that, the only other answer is that the game is corrupt beyond belief.  I'm sick of games being ruined by poor (let's give them the benefit of the doubt) referees and linesmen.

2 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

Does anyone know why Arfield was booked today?  He was grabbed by his shirt and the Aberdeen player had his head right up against him.  Arfield doesn't do anything wrong that I could see and yet he gets booked.  Clancy was a complete joke, except it's not funny.  The standard of refereeing is a disgrace, and if the SFA doesn't accept that, the only other answer is that the game is corrupt beyond belief.  I'm sick of games being ruined by poor (let's give them the benefit of the doubt) referees and linesmen.

Both the Aberdeen player and Arfield confronted one another.

The referee was either going to tell both to wind it in and/or book them both.

Nothing to complain about regards that card.

1 hour ago, JFK-1 said:

It's a draw that simply feels like a defeat to me. We're far better than they are and could still have won it playing with 10 men. We would have scored more with a full team on the pitch and they would have been even more dominated.

There will be a lot of disappointments this season, even our manager is publicly acknowledging the officials agenda already. How long will he put up with this corrupt little backwater if he has figured out this the cesspit already?

Untill we somehow get people to expose the agenda nothing will change. I hope there are some of us with means hard at work behind the scenes.

9 minutes ago, buster. said:

Both the Aberdeen player and Arfield confronted one another.

The referee was either going to tell both to wind it in and/or book them both.

Nothing to complain about regards that card.

image.thumb.png.66962925b82ee194afd46dc45a571acf.png

You sure?

1 minute ago, pete said:

You sure?

Watching it in realtime Arfield did enough wrt keeping his head in place / not giving way to make it easy for the ref to book them both.

Had Arfield been 'cute', he may have been able to have got more out of it given that the sheep player is the main aggressor (instigator).