Aberdeen 1 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 30pen)

1 minute ago, der Berliner said:

Methinks Ejaria was ready to come on anyway, probably not for Jack though. McCrorie was readied soon after, but it did not come to pass.

I see May did not even receive a yellow for taking Jack out ...

Like I said above, I was surprised Jack didn't get booked for it.

6 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Morelos stamped on a player on thursday as well.

While i dont think thats a red hes been really stupid and cost us.

Great wee player but needs to grow up.

Its not happing if the Aberdeen player doesn't barge him twice and even at that its a booking for both since its off the ball. Remember last season when a player booted the Ginger Maldini off the ball at Ibrox nadda zilch nothing. We'll never be allowed to win this league under these conditions. Its absolutely abysmal officiating that we're seeing in our games and I'm fucking sick of it!

Edited by Big Jaws

2 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

SG: "We've shown today we're a class above Aberdeen." :ninja: 

Agreed and it doesn't surprise me a bit. Osijek were a far better side than the sheep and we pretty much relatively comfortably negated them and won the tie. But then against Osijek we didn't have an SPL ref and kept 11 men on the park.

Well here's a stat to mull over. The sheep just matched their points haul against us from last season and needed us to go go down to 10 men with a baffling amount of injury time thrown in to do it. We will get better, they will remain what they are, and hopefully that's the last points they steal from us this season.