3 hours ago, cooponthewing said:

No Bill it was hatred. “We deserved what we got” “all our own fault” “we ruined lives” etc. He went on quite the venomous rant. He couldn’t contain himself. Simon Jordan had been explaining Rangers were his favourite Scottish side and his sympathies that Scottish football had shot themselves in the foot with our treatment. Hence the full on rant from Walker the bigot.

If they could be GUARANTEED that we would never win another trophy then there wouldn’t be a fraction of the anti-Rangers bigotry we see today. Of course they hate us but they hate us because they fear us. They spent 120 years being second best, now they’ve had a few years in the master’s chair. They tried to finish us and it didn’t work. Now they’re panicking. You can smell it off them and hear it in every insult. 

Edited by Bill

33 minutes ago, Unicorn said:

I think anyone who is as bitter as that will never be convinced otherwise so no point in anyone engaging him or challenging his view.  Far too many of that type in the Scottish media.

My own thoughts that he made himself out to be the bitter little bigot that he is. Filled with hatred and poison. He was banging on about a previous company to a guy who is a business millionaire. Companies come and go, shit happens, this is almost seven years down the line and the bile still flows strongly. This country is a cesspit and haters like walker are given a platform to spout there mantra. I suspect he done himself more harm than good last night and it s perhaps showing the wider world the level of resentment towards us. This feeling has as much to do with social aspects as footballing.

One thing I’ve noticed is just how much more media time we are getting down south from the Gerrard signing.

scottish football should be careful because these “honest mistakes” will get more airtime and analysis whilst SG is here.  They could end up looking even more amateurish than they are, but where other nations and media outlets recognize and highlight it...