Just have to say that I am absolutely over the moon that KB has bagged a goal v the mhankies. And not just because I had him first scorer.

We all know what he needs to work on, but the man knows his business and that is scoring goals. Best striekr in the country, hope he gets a lot more v them. About 58 behind Larsson in the all time SPL (in its current reincarnation) scoring charts, hopefully another two seasons should see that beaten.

Loved him celebrating with Ally, the current main man celebrating with the past master. Brilliant

But surely fans are entitled to 'doubt' and ask for more from Boyd (as we are with others?). IMO, Boyd could do worse than look at the overall improvement of Huttons game and if he applies himself as Hutton does, maybe he wouldn't give the 'doubters' reason to doubt.

Cammy F

I�´ve been a critic of Boyd�´s and will continue to be until I see a more professional attitude making more of the talent he has.

However credit where credit is due, well done KB !!

No disagreements Cammy and buster, but I wasn't trying to say that people can't expect more of players. Just from a personal point of view i'm very happy he scored against the hooped horrors.

Good analogy with Hutton. You may have noticed all along i've stuck up for Hutton as I saw he had ability and know he's gone from whipping boy to a favourite of many fans.

Im happy he got the goal but just scoring one goal doesnt change my opinion on him. Apart from the goal he did nothing, but Sebo gets slated and he came on and had 2 or 3 good runs at the Celtic defence.

I still think Sebo is the better all round player but he just needs to find the net.

I also still want to see them play upfront together for a run of games.

It was a crap effort to save it, but great technique to get the shot on target from Boyd. Sebo had a couple of great chances but his finishing let him down yet again.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Sebo in the summer.

Im happy he got the goal but just scoring one goal doesnt change my opinion on him. Apart from the goal he did nothing, but Sebo gets slated and he came on and had 2 or 3 good runs at the Celtic defence.

I still think Sebo is the better all round player but he just needs to find the net.

I also still want to see them play upfront together for a run of games.

I wouldnt say he done nothing, i actually thought that was his best performance as a lone striker, i think you could see the effort was there. I can remember one move where he had a run across the edge of the sellick box to tee up Novo who hit a great shot just wide.