Picture quality from Setanta

I watched the Rangers v Celtic game and bits of the Hearts v Aberdeen game yesterday and Crockers voice just does my head in something silly, it goes right through me. It has no tone to it and his accent just isnt right for an SPL game.

As for Tott Booth he is the biggest panzy ever to play football.

They shouldnt have got rid of Jock Brown and Mark Hateley.

Good commentators are few and far between these days. It could be worse we could have that dummy from the BBC Paul Mitchell - he is the most depressing guy on earth.

Peter Brackley who used to do Football Italia on Ch4 would be a good addition or the boy on BBC radio scotland David Begg is pretty decent.

Guest gerbilly

My picture quality has been poor all season but I put it down to the neighbours tree.....shhhhhhhhhh...dont tell him, I cut it down on saturday morning....all good now.:D:cool:

The only problem ive ever had with Setanta was one of the games where it was raining heavily and you could hardly see anything, i dont know if thats a point of blaming Setanta or the amateur cameramen.

Actually ive got another problem with Setanta.... the price! lol.

Aye Chris that was the Falkirk v. Rangers game.. it was fucking murder.

I like Setanta.. as much of an all round cunt as Burley is I love his honesty. His analysis of the game yesterday was brilliant.

"Can we call this garbage?"

Thats the one, i knew it wasnt at Ibrox.

They better keep the picture good for next season since there's gonna be alot more games from other leagues.

Just wondering, since EPL games are gonna be on, does that mean they're doing away with the Prem Plus channel or is it going to be showing repeats of games?

Sky have ditched Prem Plus next year as a way of competing with Setanta, in the sense that they don't want people to be able to say "Setanta don't make us pay extra for games like Sky do" kinda thing.

Sky have ditched Prem Plus next year as a way of competing with Setanta, in the sense that they don't want people to be able to say "Setanta don't make us pay extra for games like Sky do" kinda thing.

Good, its a bit of a piss take having to pay 3 different subscriptions for games in one league.

I like Setanta.. as much of an all round cunt as Burley is I love his honesty. His analysis of the game yesterday was brilliant.

"Can we call this garbage?"

aye, but in every way burley's good booth is insufferably poor.