EGM to approve share issue

Is that not what I said? I'm assuming the concert party will be taking their full allocations - otherwise what's the point of this issue?
I am sure forlan has already told you they will be reducing their percentage.

You should infer from that they arent taking full allocation. I suspect

21 minutes ago, Bill said:

Is this a test? Of course they ARE investing in new shares. They're buying their shares with the money they get from having their loans repaid. That's what a debt-equity swap is.

The money they loaned the club isn't an investment, it's a loan. The club may have invested that loan in all sorts of things but the people who made the loans didn't invest it. To acquire new shares they have to invest. What's hard to understand. ?

How can anyone invest in new shares (while other shareholders don't or are not allowed to, as is the case here) and not increase their % shareholding - unless they buy so few shares compared to other allowed investors that their % drops, and that's not going to happen if they want the loans repaid.

Am I missing some vital bit of information here?

Ok, what are the current % shareholdings of the "concert party" members and what will their % shareholdings change to post August 31st ?

38 minutes ago, forlanssister said:

Ok, what are the current % shareholdings of the "concert party" members and what will their % shareholdings change to post August 31st ?

FS.....you should have gathered by now that Bill is right & everyone else is wrong.  He is right because he says so, and that should be enough justification to close the matter.  No further expansion or evidence is required.

;);););)

10 minutes ago, Darthter said:

FS.....you should have gathered by now that Bill is right & everyone else is wrong.  He is right because he says so, and that should be enough justification to close the matter.  No further expansion or evidence is required.

;);););)

Are their tears running down your cheeks? Please try to be strong, someone will be along any minute to put an arm around you ?

52 minutes ago, forlanssister said:

Tbh I haven't the foggiest. I'm not sure I even care. But it's been a great excuse for a chinwag.

Do you know how many shares each member of the concert party will subscribe for?

2 minutes ago, forlanssister said:

Yes, it's a matter of public record.

Didn't know that. If it's already known then what will their % shareholdings be before and after?

1 hour ago, the gunslinger said:

I am sure forlan has already told you they will be reducing their percentage.

You should infer from that they arent taking full allocation. I suspect

Fs says it's already in the public record how many shares they will each "buy" so it seems to be beyond inference. I'm sure he'll tell us.

2 minutes ago, Bill said:

Didn't know that. If it's already known then what will their % shareholdings be before and after?

I've said umpteen times in this thread already that they remain the same but your superior wisdom states that cannot possibly the case.

Continue making a fool of yourself you have it down to a fine art.

Just now, forlanssister said:

I've said umpteen times in this thread already that they remain the same but your superior wisdom states that cannot possibly the case.

Continue making a fool of yourself you have it down to a fine art.

Is that a don't know?