1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

They only make between £15m and £20m in  the CL.  

The CL group stages last I heard earns a minimum £30 million. I'm estimating their loss of 20 million with a presumption they will make the Europa group stage where they could earn 10 million.

If they don't make that either they have probably lost in excess of 30 million.

The CL group stages last I heard earns a minimum £30 million. I'm estimating their loss of 20 million with a presumption they will make the Europa group stage where they could earn 10 million.

If they don't make that either they have probably lost in excess of 30 million.
Cl money this season expected to be 40 million minimum.

13.6 million just for reaching the group stage.

They're already beginning to turn on Brenda. What's that going to be like if they drop out of the Europa league too while we go through and become perhaps the only Scottish team left in Europe?

Then it gets worse. We go to the piggery in just a few weeks time and give them the around while beating them in their own cesspit to further deflate the superiority bubble.

The fear had become ever more evident since Gerard first began proving that no he wasn't sold a pup in the sense that he has a transfer fund and has bought well. When he was announced the first popular fantasy was that he had been 'sold a pup' and would have no money to improve the squad. That's fallen by the wayside.

Then it became well Gerrard is a rookie and a total grunt and will be shown up just like Pedro was in short order. Followed by us going on an unbeaten Euro run and turning in highly impressive league performances both away and home while playing the majority of it with just 10 men.

And as far as i'm concerned we still haven't fielded our first 11 and are just barely into our stride.

Edited by JFK-1

15 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

What's that going to be like if they drop out of the Europa league too while we go through and become perhaps the only Scottish team left in Europe?

Not going to happen. They got a ridiculously easy draw, Lithuanian team who Red Star pumped 5-0 to put them out of the ECL.