Ufa Away Live On RTV In UK

Well couple of minutes to KO and Rangers TV only showing the spinning circle, cutting out and in. ?

Now getting the video isnt encoded for your device, whatever that means!

Edited by BEARGER

18 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

Well couple of minutes to KO and Rangers TV only showing the spinning circle, cutting out and in. ?

Now getting the video isnt encoded for your device, whatever that means!

Me too.  I still can't get it.  I've tried contacting their service line.  Hopefully sorted soon.

1 minute ago, Gaffer said:

Me too.  I still can't get it.  I've tried contacting their service line.  Hopefully sorted soon.

Watching it on facebook. RangersTV  has come on but 2 minutes behind facebook1

5 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Very poor feed on rtv for the first 15 mins.

Yes it was.  It was non existent at points during that first 15 minutes, but they did react quickly to get it sorted out.  It's a brilliant service and maybe they've been overwhelmed by the demand, but they need to sort out reliability issues quickly, or they'll lose the support.  I'll be furious if that happens again on Sunday.  And of course now we've got plenty of Euro ties to look forward to so they should expect the demand to grow even more.  Sort it out RTV, please.

On 29/08/2018 at 08:47, compo said:

I am quite sure you could still work and listen to the commentary on radio Scotland 

?

The only time I've ever had problems with RTV has been at OF games, including once when I never saw any of the game at all - nor did I see any apology or explanation.