[FT] Ufa 1 - 1 Rangers (Ejaria 9)

I watched half of today's game in a Glasgow pub, they surfed on a You Tube Russian link.

I left at half time. Morelos was selfish, he lost his individual discipline because the collective discipline meant nothing to him. His team mates saved him from further humiliation. They appear to know the value of collective discipline(I understand Flannagan was also red carded, I cannot comment as I did not view the second half). Morelos should save the apologies, instead he must focus on a simple recurring behavioural trait. Today's game provided access to monies that have not been available to Rangers in eight seasons. The concept of the BIG picture does not register with Alfredo. 

I should be on an incredible high because my Club has been remorselessly kicked these last several years, and today's result is a real achievement. My anger will not subside because a continuance of such behaviour will highlight a weakness of leadership, that will be exploited. In my professional life, we parroted a mantra, 'no plan survives first contact'. I do not know how any objective appreciation can conclude a plan that includes the Columbian's current behaviour.

Well done Rangers, a significant achievement was reached and should be applauded.

2 minutes ago, les186 said:

With the euphoria of the result I am inclined to forgive Morelos. I suspect his teammates will also forgive. I would have him on the bench for Sunday and play Lafferty.

They may forgive him but they can't trust him.

11 minutes ago, buster. said:

And that's a problem for any team, whether it's a football team or any other.  If he can't prove they can trust him between now and Christmas, he has to be sold no matter how good he is.  A lack of trust, or perceived favouritism will eventually cause cracks in the dressing room and we can't afford that.  Obviously I hope he can turn it around, but the odds are stacked heavily against him.

13 minutes ago, buster. said:

Do they trust jack? Pretty sure he was sent off for kicking out not once but twice

To say the players won't trust him is just garbage.

You would think he had a record of being sent off. Jack's been sent off Double  the amount of times just for us nevermind in his career.

As Gerrard said he will apologize along with Flanagan and the team will remember he got them there and move on 

Idiotic behaviour from Morelos tonight and I am sure he is suitably embarrassed.

Even though it was never a red and neither was Flanagan's 

Edited by trublusince1982

Just now, trublusince1982 said:

Idiotic behaviour from Morelos tonight and I am sure he is suitably embarrassed.

He's had similar episodes about four times this season.  It's time to grow up or spend some time on the bench.

5 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

He's had similar episodes about four times this season.  It's time to grow up or spend some time on the bench.

He's been sent off once. As Gerrard said players who play on the edge are needed. Those who play with emotion are needed.

No doubt he needs to grow up and cut out the idiocy but it was never a red card in a million years 

Absolutely should get a bollocking for kicking the ball away but he didn't get in the refs face or shout and ball he said one comment ten to twenty yards away from the ref that looked on replay like "shit". Flanagan did far more after his red card

Replays also shows he didn't know he was booked as the ref showed him the original yellow behind his back.

Edited by trublusince1982

Alfredo Jekyll  

Wed 24/01/18 PRE Rangers 2 - 0 Aberdeen G.png View events More info
Sat 13/01/18 FLC Rangers 4 - 2 Corinthians G.pngx2 View events More info
Fri 12/01/18 FLC Atlético Mineiro 0 - 1 Rangers   View events More info
Sat 30/12/17 PRE Celtic 0 - 0 Rangers     More info
Wed 27/12/17 PRE Rangers 2 - 0 Motherwell G.png View events More info
Sat 23/12/17 PRE Kilmarnock 2 - 1 Rangers   View events More info
Sat 16/12/17 PRE Rangers 1 - 3 St. Johnstone G.png View events More info
Wed 13/12/17 PRE Hibernian 1 - 2 Rangers G.png View events More info
Sat 09/12/17 PRE Rangers 2 - 1 Ross County G.png View events More info
Sun 03/12/17 PRE Aberdeen 1 - 2 Rangers    

Alfredo Hyde

Tue 17/07/18 UEL Shkupi 0 - 0 Rangers     More info
Thu 12/07/18 UEL Rangers 2 - 0 Shkupi YC.png View events More info
Tue 08/05/18 PRE Aberdeen 1 - 1 Rangers YC.png View events More info
Sat 05/05/18 PRE Rangers 1 - 0 Kilmarnock YC.png View events More info
Sun 29/04/18 PRE Celtic 5 - 0 Rangers YC.png View events More info
Sun 22/04/18 PRE Rangers 2 - 1 Hearts   View events More info
Sun 15/04/18 FAC Celtic 4 - 0 Rangers YC.png View events More info
Sat 07/04/18 PRE Rangers 4 - 0 Dundee G.pngYC.png View events More info
Sat 31/03/18 PRE Motherwell 2 - 2 Rangers YC.png View events More info
Sat 17/03/18 PRE Rangers 0 - 1 Kilmarnock    

Alfredo of late

Thu 30/08/18 UEL Ufa 1 - 1 Rangers YC.pngY2C.png View events More info
Sun 26/08/18 PRE Motherwell 3 - 3 Rangers   View events More info
Thu 23/08/18 UEL Rangers 1 - 0 Ufa   View events More info
Sun 19/08/18 LEC Kilmarnock 1 - 3 Rangers G.pngx3YC.png View events More info
Thu 16/08/18 UEL Maribor 0 - 0 Rangers     More info
Sun 12/08/18 PRE Rangers 2 - 0 St. Mirren G.png View events More info
Thu 09/08/18 UEL Rangers 3 - 1 Maribor G.png View events More info
Sun 05/08/18 PRE Aberdeen 1 - 1 Rangers RC.png View events More info
Thu 02/08/18 UEL Rangers 1 - 1 Osijek   View events More info
Thu 26/07/18 UEL Osijek 0 - 1 Rangers G.png

34 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

I watched half of today's game in a Glasgow pub, they surfed on a You Tube Russian link.

I left at half time. Morelos was selfish, he lost his individual discipline because the collective discipline meant nothing to him. His team mates saved him from further humiliation. They appear to know the value of collective discipline(I understand Flannagan was also red carded, I cannot comment as I did not view the second half). Morelos should save the apologies, instead he must focus on a simple recurring behavioural trait. Today's game provided access to monies that have not been available to Rangers in eight seasons. The concept of the BIG picture does not register with Alfredo. 

I should be on an incredible high because my Club has been remorselessly kicked these last several years, and today's result is a real achievement. My anger will not subside because a continuance of such behaviour will highlight a weakness of leadership, that will be exploited. In my professional life, we parroted a mantra, 'no plan survives first contact'. I do not know how any objective appreciation can conclude a plan that includes the Columbian's current behaviour.

Well done Rangers, a significant achievement was reached and should be applauded.

You write and sound like John James mate. No other genuine Rangers fan would expend your word count on negativity tonight.