[FT] Scotland 0 - 4 Belgium

A shame Jack was culpable at the Belgian fourth goal as he had a very tidy 30mins or so otherwise. Always looking for the ball and used it well even after his mistake where he could have hid. Generally wasn't out of place in the role he was asked to do. Better nights ahead!

• Frankie changed the title to [FT] Scotland 0 - 4 Belgium

Our country is in a bad place right now as far as quality of talent goes. However, I hope this is the last time we see such a preponderance of a starting team containing so many Celtic/ex-celts players.
They may win in Scotland but they have shown themselves to be lacking in quality in Europe and at international level.
Embarassing doesn't cut it Rab.

1 hour ago, barca72 said:

Our country is in a bad place right now as far as quality of talent goes. However, I hope this is the last time we see such a preponderance of a starting team containing so many Celtic/ex-celts players.
They may win in Scotland but they have shown themselves to be lacking in quality in Europe and at international level.
Embarassing doesn't cut it Rab.

We have a bear in the dugout and he’s worse than they are.

The problems with Scottish football transcends mere individuals, but no nation will get anywhere without a half decent coach.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

1 hour ago, RANGERRAB said:

Embarrassing doesn’t even begin to describe this result.

Belgium are filled to the brim with world beaters. 

We need to be taking the Belgium, Iceland etc approach and overhauling our game. I’ve been saying this since I first registered on follow follow about 20 years ago so I should probably throw the towel in and accept our game will always be pish.

Regardless, Alex McLeish was the most pathetic appointment we could possibly have made. It’s acceptance of failure.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy