A Question to the Coin Thrower?

Superintendent Craig Smith, Event Commander for the match, said: "As a result of this incident we received an overwhelming number of calls from the public, who shared our position that such behaviour was totally unacceptable.

On 04/10/2018 at 16:56, BEARGER said:

Superintendent Craig Smith, Event Commander for the match, said: "As a result of this incident we received an overwhelming number of calls from the public, who shared our position that such behaviour was totally unacceptable.

I grew up with craig. My dad took him to his first football match. 

Doing very well for himself these days. 

Going off at a tangent here, but quite rightly this moronic act has had widespread condemnation. However, I’ve also read online some folk saying he shouldn’t be ‘grassed’. I’ve never understood this! Do people that don’t ‘grass’ have a limit to what they won’t report? Without being specific, surely there’s certain crimes every person would report?

The only thing I have ever reported to the police was a complete idiot who tailgated me on a dual carriageway to the point we were bumper to bumper. I was in the right lane and already going at high speed. Am I a ‘grass’? Perhaps my report might stop someone being killed!

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy