Sebo for Naismith

Can�´t imagine it happening but it does sound reasonable from both club�´s viewpoints, whether the player would be up for it ???

600,000 up front plus add-ons plus Sebo loan 12 months (we pay wages).

Thinking about it, better to sell Sebo if anyone is prepared to pay 500,000 and put it toward a deal.

I think it would be harsh on Sebo to lump him to Killie, simply coz he hasnt had a run in the team. 90 consecutive minutes at parkhead is the longest he ever got to play and you cant judge on that.

His 29 mins against Celtic last week was more exciting than Boyd has been all season.

I think it would be harsh on Sebo to lump him to Killie, simply coz he hasnt had a run in the team. 90 consecutive minutes at parkhead is the longest he ever got to play and you cant judge on that.

His 29 mins against Celtic last week was more exciting than Boyd has been all season.

I know you're a massive Sebo fan and on occassion he's come on and performed when Boyd is off form. But are you forgetting momments such as a first half hat trick v Aberdeen or his about 35 yard volley v Dunfermline just for starters.

Don't get me wrong that was the best i've seen Sebo. Made two good runs and both could easily have been goals. However you do Boyd a massive disservice and he would be first in my team 10 times out of 10 ahead of Sebo.

gribz, are you related to sebo, and did boyd insult your maw? its the only way i can understand you on this point.

sebo DID look exciting, but to say he's been more exciting than your top scorer, who broke the deadlock against a vitally important Celtic game, scored an uber-goal earlier in the season and generally just scored at will seems unreasonable. dont get me wrong, he isn't traditionally 'exciting' in terms of running at players etc, and if its just in this sense you mean then you really have to ask yourself whether you want excitement or goals. over the course of a season i think you've got to go for goals.

gribz, are you related to sebo, and did boyd insult your maw? its the only way i can understand you on this point.

sebo DID look exciting, but to say he's been more exciting than your top scorer, who broke the deadlock against a vitally important Celtic game, scored an uber-goal earlier in the season and generally just scored at will seems unreasonable. dont get me wrong, he isn't traditionally 'exciting' in terms of running at players etc, and if its just in this sense you mean then you really have to ask yourself whether you want excitement or goals. over the course of a season i think you've got to go for goals.

Im not fully blaming Boyd, I blame the manager to play him upfront on his own as he isnt ever going to do things upfront when he is on his todd.

Also instead of comparing the 2 Id actually rather see these 2 play upfront together. On one hand you have Sebo to do all the chasing, running, laying off and Boyd to put the ball in the net.

Id want to see excitement and goals - the 2 arent mutually exclusive! Butim not going to turn it into another Boyd thread and Im not the only one who thinks he doesnt do enough.

I know you're a massive Sebo fan and on occassion he's come on and performed when Boyd is off form. But are you forgetting momments such as a first half hat trick v Aberdeen or his about 35 yard volley v Dunfermline just for starters.

Don't get me wrong that was the best i've seen Sebo. Made two good runs and both could easily have been goals. However you do Boyd a massive disservice and he would be first in my team 10 times out of 10 ahead of Sebo.

I just see something in Sebo in the few minutes he gets here and there and i think he could develop into a good player. He is physical, strong and fast. The only thing he hasnt done is put the ball in the net yet and thats where he will get judged.

I just see something in Sebo in the few minutes he gets here and there and i think he could develop into a good player. He is physical, strong and fast. The only thing he hasnt done is put the ball in the net yet and thats where he will get judged.

But if strikers are ultimately judged on how often they put the ball in the net, how come Boyd still gets so much criticism on here?

But if strikers are ultimately judged on how often they put the ball in the net, how come Boyd still gets so much criticism on here?

Exactly, top scorer in the SPL two seasons running and then the contradiction that players should be judged on goals ??? WTF?