Windass On Kenny Miller

Windass seemed to stress the point about the teams weakness in big game situations and I think it a fair one.

You look at the Motherwell LC semi-final defeat last season yet we've not been beaten by them in 42 ordinary league fixtures. 

11 hours ago, forlanssister said:

If only Windass had a heart and a brain, one day it will dawn on him how he f*&ked up the biggest chance he'll ever get.

I always defended Windass when he was at Rangers - felt he was made an unfair scapegoat a lot of time.

But I watched Wigan v Leeds the other week and he, literally, was the proverbial "headless chicken".

2 hours ago, buster. said:

Windass seemed to stress the point about the teams weakness in big game situations and I think it a fair one.

You look at the Motherwell LC semi-final defeat last season yet we've not been beaten by them in 42 ordinary league fixtures. 

Whilst it may be a fair point, does he accept his own culpability in that ?  He was a part of that weak mentality.

19 minutes ago, craig said:

Whilst it may be a fair point, does he accept his own culpability in that ?  He was a part of that weak mentality.

He is a young footballer who is selfish and thinks he is better than he is, there are a lot of them.

Whether he says it or not, we know he was very much part of it. However, the team being weak in big domestic games has obviously been and still is a problem (without Windass). It could be argued that his presence might have made a difference in this years League Cup semi-final against Aberdeen.

The bottomline takeaway from this being, is that we will go no-where until we start winning these types of games.