Tomorrow’s display

4 hours ago, pete said:

You really are a troll in the first degree.

What happened to the admin directive that demeaning comments would no longer be tolerated? Or does that not apply to admin itself?

1 hour ago, Bill said:

What happened to the admin directive that demeaning comments would no longer be tolerated? Or does that not apply to admin itself?

Pointing out you are trolling is not a demeaning statement. It is a warning to stop trolling or your days are numbered on here, I know you think you are smarter than the average bear and it is all a game to you but I would stop trolling or you will have to find another site to do it. There have been enough warnings and as someone once said "Good advice is useless. A wise man doesen't need it and a fool doesen't take it" I wonder which one you are. Now stop trying to be a smart Bill and just post as an adult and not a schoolboy trying to noise people up.

19 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

This is entirely my opinion but the poppy displays have become too much.  

Respect should be a solemn thing.  Card displays and wearing scarves with Lest We Forget all year aren't solemn acts.  

As time goes on I'm less in favour of card displays for this purpose.

If other people like it then fair enough.

I'm glad that I'm in the Main stand and don't need to participate.

3 hours ago, pete said:

Pointing out you are trolling is not a demeaning statement. It is a warning to stop trolling or your days are numbered on here, I know you think you are smarter than the average bear and it is all a game to you but I would stop trolling or you will have to find another site to do it. There have been enough warnings and as someone once said "Good advice is useless. A wise man doesen't need it and a fool doesen't take it" I wonder which one you are. Now stop trying to be a smart Bill and just post as an adult and not a schoolboy trying to noise people up.

You just go ahead and do what you think is right. I'm sure I'll cope with it if you will ?