I've Written To FIFA

At one stage I think I found this hilarious, but don't you think this is all very disturbing?  Their team win a trophy (apparently) and yet they are shouting about their day being ruined because we went top of the league, and suggesting there's a conspiracy in our favour from referees.  I don't care about Celtic.  I only watch them when we play them.  I know very little about their players, or finances.  I just don't care because they're not my team.  My family and friends are the same.  I can't remember the last time any of us spoke about them.  We are just too bust discussing and enjoying our own team.  I know we joke about it, but many of the Celtic fans really are more obsessed with us than their own team?  It's a serious question .... why?  We've not won a trophy in years.  We've been no threat to them for a long time.  We are a completely new club with no history against them (according to them).  I honestly don't know why any of their fans should be interested in us, never mind obsessed to the point where they are delusional.  It's making some of them ill.  Are we really a cause of mental health issues, or a symptom?

This latest accusation is incredible and highlights the level of obsession.  All of the facts point to Rangers being punished way harsher than any other team, and for anyone who cares to look at the evidence, we are victims of poor refereeing (other than Dallas scoring another hat trick for us yesterday) rather than beneficiaries.  So, once again I ask you .... why are they like this?  Anyone got any suggestions?  (I'm expecting some great opinions from Bill and Gonzo in particular ?)

Edited by Gaffer

12 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

At one stage I think I found this hilarious, but don't you think this is all very disturbing?  Their team win a trophy (apparently) and yet they are shouting about their day being ruined because we went top of the league, and suggesting there's a conspiracy in our favour from referees.  I don't care about Celtic.  I only watch them when we play them.  I know very little about their players, or finances.  I just don't care because they're not my team.  My family and friends are the same.  I can't remember the last time any of us spoke about them.  We are just too bust discussing and enjoying our own team.  I know we joke about it, but many of the Celtic fans really are more obsessed with us than their own team?  It's a serious question .... why?  We've not won a trophy in years.  We've been no threat to them for a long time.  We are a completely new club with no history against them (according to them).  I honestly don't know why any of their fans should be interested in us, never mind obsessed to the point where they are delusional.  It's making some of them ill.  Are we really a cause of mental health issues, or a symptom?

This latest accusation is incredible and highlights the level of obsession.  All of the facts point to Rangers being punished way harsher than any other team, and for anyone who cares to look at the evidence, we are victims of poor refereeing (other than Dallas scoring another hat trick for us yesterday) rather than beneficiaries.  So, once again I ask you .... why are they like this?  Anyone got any suggestions?  (I'm expecting some great opinions from Bill and Gonzo in particular ?)

BITTER SECTARIAN BIGOTS!

Inherent inferiority complex with the inability to accept reality. 

When you live your life with that amount of cynicism and bitterness it poisons the very core of your being. I knew a Rangers fan like that on do the bouncy back in the day, he'd post the vile conspiracies with some choice language at 6 am. 

Couldnt imagine what the inside of their heads look like. 

Poor buggers. 

As Pensively Staring suggests, it is an inferiority complex.  A fully justified inferiority complex.  

You'd have to pay me good money to watch any of their matches when we're not involved.  I wouldn't pollute my living room with that filth.  

Disfunctional reality perception syndrome, I use to call it.

And remember that they got a penalty for naught on Sunday, had a clear red card assault by their captain wiped out so that he could savour a day against us ... and the list goes on and on and on. Mad, bad, and dangerous to know.