Alfredo Morelos sweating over possible ban

It wasn’t fictitious at all.  I personally witnessed their bus being hit with a bottle as well as both smoke bombs and flares being lobbed at it - in fact, from my vantage point it looked like one of the flares/smoke bombs may have landed in the doorway of the front doors of Ibrox.

It may not have been a serious attack ala River Plate vs Boca, but an attack it was.

The utter stupidity of some of our fans to make themselves look big or relevant is cringeworthy and dangerous.

2 minutes ago, craig said:

It wasn’t fictitious at all.  I personally witnessed their bus being hit with a bottle as well as both smoke bombs and flares being lobbed at it - in fact, from my vantage point it looked like one of the flares/smoke bombs may have landed in the doorway of the front doors of Ibrox.

It may not have been a serious attack ala River Plate vs Boca, but an attack it was.

The utter stupidity of some of our fans to make themselves look big or relevant is cringeworthy and dangerous.

Beavis and butthead types who want to ‘brag’ about how dimwitted they are while chuckling in beavis and butthead fashion. 

Just now, ian1964 said:

Rangers beat ST Pats', now all out attack on Rangers! repeat!...…………………..

I think a large part of the gnashing of teeth over it lies in the fact that we totally dominated them with a less than full strength team.

We and our ‘untested under 18’s coach’