Alfredo Morelos sweating over possible ban

Alfredo Morelos ... "sweating ... an anxious wait"  El Buffalo? I think not.

Interesting to note that they seemingly know that the CO "awaits the report" from Beaton so he might act on any blibs. Trial by media ...

BTW, and as predictable and disgusting this is, I saw Morelos kicking Brown (it didn't exactly look that coincidentaly), than hitting Christie and leaving a foot on Ralston (not exactly a stamp, but the media chaps seemingly have a distinctive lack of vocabulary) ... and thought: Alfredo, you are begging for punishment here. I was indeed surprised that none of the refs picked it up on the spot ... and unsurprised that the media instantly focussed on it.

What obviously needs to be questioned openly AND with samples is the focus on Rangers and certain players, as well as the inactivity with other certain players and their actions. I would have no problem with any punishment here, if Brown's antics or e.g. Griffiths disgusting behaviour after the last OF game get a certain treatment too.

On a similar note, you would like to know the names of the CO and his fellows when deciding of punishment as well as appeals on that punishment.

8 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

Let the club and club1872 call them out for what they are. A set of racists intent on discrimination and predjudice towards a young, black man working overseas.

It's really the colour (and badge) of the shirt than of his skin.

19 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I fail to see what his skin colour has to do with it.

It's because he's a Rangers player and a very good one.  Simple as that.

I disagree. Naismith lafferty or boyd didn't have campaigns to get them banned for yellow card offenses. 

Its all about his skin colour. Must be. 

17 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

I disagree. Naismith lafferty or boyd didn't have campaigns to get them banned for yellow card offenses. 

Its all about his skin colour. Must be. 

Neither does Edouard.  

It's okay to criticise people, regardless of their skin colour or nationality, if you do it fairly.  Some of you sound like Neil Lennon with his, "If in doubt, call it racism" nonsense.