SFA to meet Scottish Premiership clubs over referee and appeal issues

It takes a man to say, "The best team won.".

The fact that Tims are incapable of doing that, whenever they lose to us, tells its own story.  They are professional victims and a permanent cancer in Scottish sport.

24 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

It takes a man to say, "The best team won.".

The fact that Tims are incapable of doing that, whenever they lose to us, tells its own story.  They are professional victims and a permanent cancer in Scottish sport.

They have always been like that, however since our troubles I believe they are worse. Thankfully we have Steven Gerrard as our manager who oozes class, is a football super star and is honest whether we win or lose.

We have a huge mountain to climb to win this league, bigger than many know! if we win the title this season it would be the greatest ever title win, IMO, and will send them over the edge, which I can't wait for!.

1 hour ago, ian1964 said:

They have always been like that, however since our troubles I believe they are worse. Thankfully we have Steven Gerrard as our manager who oozes class, is a football super star and is honest whether we win or lose.

We have a huge mountain to climb to win this league, bigger than many know! if we win the title this season it would be the greatest ever title win, IMO, and will send them over the edge, which I can't wait for!.

Given the state of affairs before Gerrard arrived I would agree that if we win this league it  will be our greatest title win. And not just for the achievement. The following meltdown from the yahoos will sweeten it for immeasurably.

A guy who does aeroplane impressions on the pitch, who does 'get it up ye' to opposition fans, who boots water bottles all over the place, spits on scarves, threatens women, gets in fights up Ashton Lane and who admits he has mental health issues.  

Sounds like a perfect choice to bring a more reasoned and compromising approach to disciplinary proceedings.