[FT] Rangers 3 - 2 HJK Helsinki (Arfield 29; Katic 53; Candeias 75)

I dont go to friendlies anymore as they rarely give you value and the result is irrelevant, but I may watch this via my RTV sub (that I dont really use anyway) if the new boys are in the starting line-up which I think is a certainty just to see what formation and system we use. Especially with last night being cancelled there is more emphasis in trying to get the first choice team some minutes ahead of 2 hugely difficult trips to Killie & Livvy in the next week.

10 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

I dont go to friendlies anymore as they rarely give you value and the result is irrelevant, but I may watch this via my RTV sub (that I dont really use anyway) if the new boys are in the starting line-up which I think is a certainty just to see what formation and system we use. Especially with last night being cancelled there is more emphasis in trying to get the first choice team some minutes ahead of 2 hugely difficult trips to Killie & Livvy in the next week.

I think this friendly takes on a different meaning, because the match was cancelled last night I think the team/SG will use this to get back into the swing and could prove to be a very entertaining match!.

3 hours ago, ian1964 said:

I think this friendly takes on a different meaning, because the match was cancelled last night I think the team/SG will use this to get back into the swing and could prove to be a very entertaining match!.

What was the reason for the noon kick off? Seams a crazy time for a Sunday friendly. A 3pm kick off would have been much more convenient imo. Looking forward to seeing Defoe though?

• Rousseau changed the title to Rangers vs HJK Helsinki - Live For All RangersTV Subscribers