Stewart Robertson calls for clarity on the disciplinary process in Scotland

On 18/02/2019 at 19:19, 917 said:

I honestly haven’t noticed any difference tbh. What games would the BBC be covering exactly anyway?? They still show our games on the website and sortscene, & I wish they wouldn’t bother on the latter as they just highlight any incident where the ref has been lenient with a Rangers player!

It's radio coverage that's missing. For example tonight's match, a big cup tie on a Wednesday night, when a lot of supporter's might struggle to attend and, as far as I know, a match that isn't on TV, would, for any other side get full focus along with commentary. That's something tens of thousands of Rangers supporter's deserve.

On the subject of organised follow up Gerrard is quoted in this morning's Herald backing Robertson's statement and there's an article from Archie MacPherson where he says that BBC Scotland are not fulfilling their broadcasting obligations. 

Edited by JohnMc
spelling!

1 hour ago, JohnMc said:

On the subject of organised follow up Gerrard is quoted in this morning's Herald backing Robertson's statement and there's an article from Archie MacPherson where he says that BBC Scotland are not fulfilling their broadcasting obligations. 

In fairness, there does seem to be a tone of coordination in terms of the statements / commentary directly from the club, or indirectly via those friendly to our message.  When you consider the understated comments about refs having a tough job from Gerrard (in the face of some awful decisions going against us), a few more comments being placed in the media over the last week being critical of things, to the Robertson interview, the club formally querying decisions and requesting a formal review of the compliance and disciplinary process...

2 hours ago, JohnMc said:

It's radio coverage that's missing. For example tonight's match, a big cup tie on a Wednesday night, when a lot of supporter's might struggle to attend and, as far as I know, a match that isn't on TV, would, for any other side get full focus along with commentary. That's something tens of thousands of Rangers supporter's deserve.

Will anyone be covering the game on radio?