Kilmarnock keeper Daniel Bachmann's red card against Rangers rescinded

23 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Honestly ... I only saw the BBC highlights today and all Bachmann does is wrestling his arm upwards and free of Kamara. Does he touch him? Yes. Does he do it in a violant manner? I have my doubts. Might have been seen differently from the touchline. If such contacts and "fouls" were standard, no game would end with 11 aside. I think we all would be rather agrieved if McGregor had been sent off for such a raising of the arm

https://twitter.com/BBCSportScot/status/1098391766372356096

There have been far more serious decisions been rescinded or downgraded, or quite simply went unpunished in as well as after a game.

Look at the views shown on here from the main stand. Blatant red card, and btw he does not even need to make contact for it to be a red card.

1 hour ago, der Berliner said:

Honestly ... I only saw the BBC highlights today and all Bachmann does is wrestling his arm upwards and free of Kamara. Does he touch him? Yes. Does he do it in a violant manner? I have my doubts. Might have been seen differently from the touchline. If such contacts and "fouls" were standard, no game would end with 11 aside. I think we all would be rather agrieved if McGregor had been sent off for such a raising of the arm

There have been far more serious decisions been rescinded or downgraded, or quite simply went unpunished in as well as after a game.

Christ sake. Read the effin rules. It was more than negligible. 

5 hours ago, der Berliner said:

Have you looked at the video in post 5? He clearly deliberately hits him in the face. It's the clearest red you'll see all season. 

3 hours ago, Bluedell said:

Have you looked at the video in post 5? He clearly deliberately hits him in the face. It's the clearest red you'll see all season. 

No ... and looking at that there is no doubt that it is a red card. As I stated, watching the BBC highlights it does not seem to be that violant ... and BTW, fellow posters, I simply said that going by the BBC pictures it is understandable that the card has been reduced. Why? Because the have downright neglected better evidence or in fact any evidence in other cases, so no wonder they went down this road with Bachmann. There is no standard and consistency out there.

As said before, the SFA should give the names of the 3-man referee chaps who go over the incident as well as the names of thise shadow panel who finally decides on cases - and if they decline that, they should at least give each person`s explanation on his / her decision. It could be quickly established whether said person has any clues about the rules or in fact goes straight against the facts.

4 hours ago, ian1964 said:

D0AlRDPWkAAumj0.jpg

So either he sent Bachman off for something he didn’t see (although we do know he saw it) so he should be disciplined or he did see it, told them what happened and they overruled him anyway which is not the purpose of the CO role and they are breaking their own protocols.  They are openly damaging Muir’s integrity as a person or his credibility as a referee. 

And by the way they are also indirectly now implying our player feigned injury by rescinding the card - despite the fact he took far more than a negligible elbow to the head. They’re just making it up as they go along. Utter fecking shambles manufacturing outcomes to suit the agenda of the day.  

I wouldn’t like Clare Whyte to be representing me in court that’s for sure. 

Edited by Walterbear