Brendan Rodgers leaves Celtic

Lennon’s “second coming” certainly couldn’t be more different than his first. Back in 2010 he was taking over from Tony Mowbray who had just lost 4-0 to St Mirren & were 10 points behind Sir Walter’s 3-in-a-row team. He then lost the Scottish Cup against Ross County, but somehow still got the job permanently as he got 2nd in the League, which wasn’t certain under Mowbray. The only way was up back then, the same level of success now would be seen as a massive failure! And I don’t think he has better players now either, although we probably don’t either.

Sadly I expect the tims will hammer Hearts tonight, as they will be well up for it and Hearts are crap. But the weekend when they play Hibs under pressure in the Cup, that is when Rodgers departure will start to kick in..

5 hours ago, JohnMc said:

Rodgers being in England might come back and bite us in the summer. I could see him being interested in Alfredo for example, and Kent too. At the same time I expect he'll consider bids for some of Celtic's first team too. 

Morelos can only leave for a transfer fee that we agree to.

On ‎28‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 00:22, ian1964 said:

I'm very suspicious about this. Does this mean that they have 10 clips of Rangers fans in pubs that they can now wheel out, and claim even-handedness because they've shown one clip of Celtic fans?