GN Pod - Last episode of season 2018/19 now available

• Frankie changed the title to GN Pod - Live every Sunday at 9.30pm on Youtube
  • 2 weeks later...

As Buster said, thanks to everyone who has been involved in putting these together.  I've thoroughly enjoyed them.  It's been great to get to know many of the Gersnet forum members' voices and personalities more through the pods.  The content has been really interesting, insightful, and at times very funny.  Well done guys!!!!

I was listening to the H&H podcast and for the first time with a Rangers related pod, I turned it off about 20 minutes in. 

Reason was that an essentially meaningless end of season is I think, very difficult to generate into a vibrant and interesting show.

Once the whistle blew for FT, it was close season.

I had listened to the full Gersnet live pod (the day after) and that was enough.

The takeaway regards to feedback is that going to a Live format (and ready to listen to next morning) is the way to go, rather than publishing on Tuesday morning when many have had their fill. The thing about the Live version that surprises is that there are so few mistakes/silences etc.....Well done !

Although this will be our last pod of what was an eventful campaign. I'd like to thank all our contributors, listeners and subscribers for continuing to support our wee production (and the site generally) this year.

I'm delighted to say we'll be back again in mid-late June for another season!

• Rousseau changed the title to GN Pod - Last episode of season 2018/19 now available