Flops on their way out (supposedly)

If true I'll be sad to see Sebo go but as for Svensson and Sionko, they can GTF! Kinda hoped Svensson would improve but he hasn't been given a chance. He was average at best and couldn't win a header for life nor money. I'm not even going to waste my breath talking about Sionko.

Flops on way out

If that article is to be believed the players signing are:

Naismith

Whittaker

McCulloch

Webster

Cuellar

Whittaker has been mentioned for a couple of seasons now, would be a good addition to the team i think, but i wouldnt fancy Lowing to stay if he has two relatively young RB's ahead of him.

I dont really want Sebo or Svensson to go either but i guess if we get decent offers for them it would be hard to reject them considering the season they had.

Sionko can go, hasnt looked like a good player since his first couple of games.

If true I'll be sad to see Sebo go but as for Svensson and Sionko, they can GTF! Kinda hoped Svensson would improve but he hasn't been given a chance. He was average at best and couldn't win a header for life nor money. I'm not even going to waste my breath talking about Sionko.

Flops on way out

Naismith

Whittaker

McCulloch

Webster

Cuellar

Hardly started that article, but had to post immediately.... 35k/week for that lot? :confused::mad:

Flops on way out

Naismith

Whittaker

McCulloch

Webster

Cuellar

No surprises in the names being talked about leaving, I think we've expected that. Same goes for the list of those guys supposedly coming in.

Only thing is, I don't think that will come anywhere close to sorting out our lack of drive and creativity from the centre of the park. With Burke struggling to add a final ball to his game, we also need a right winger with some composure.

I'm sure there'll be another couple of players coming in and leaving on top of that lot.

Guest Bluetooth

"Sionko can go, hasnt looked like a good player since his first couple of games."

He has only started 14 SPL games

"Sionko can go, hasnt looked like a good player since his first couple of games."

He has only started 14 SPL games

So?.... Does that make what i said wrong?

I wouldnt be upset if he was replaced by someone else, he wasnt putting in much of a shift after the first few games.

libor sionko is a really good player, just wasn't suited to the scottish game.

He's mince!! Good players should be able to adapt to any league they play in. He played 2 decent games this season - Motherwell and Dundee Utd.

Only thing is, I don't think that will come anywhere close to sorting out our lack of drive and creativity from the centre of the park. With Burke struggling to add a final ball to his game, we also need a right winger with some composure.

Yeah agree with this. If Buffel is moving on then we need someone to come in and replace him. I still think Buffel could be a key player for us.

Id like to see Sebo stay aswell and be given a chance to justify that price tag - again I think he could do it. He has strength and pace, he just needs to add a goal.

Svensson can move on but he will do well in another league somewhere. But Smith seems to have covered the centre half positions well this season but looks like he isnt satisfied and Cuellar and Webster will come in.