Where is Willie Collum?

On 04/05/2019 at 08:36, buster. said:

It'll be Craig Thomson for the OF match.

Rangers v Celtic

Referee: Kevin Clancy

AR1 Graeme Stewart

AR2 Douglas Ross

Fourth Official Craig Thomson

Got it wrong.

They've went against their normal order and decided to promote Kevin Clancy, probably down to the league already being decided.

IMO, amongst some poor referees, Clancy is close to being the worst and I don't think he's up to the task.

Edited by buster.

Clancy is a Rangers-hating bellend, and I think I predicted this after his stitching up of us in the cup v Dolly. We should go full Willie Collum on this cheat.

We will have to be so much better than them on Sunday to take anything with this cheat in charge. 

Fair play to Kevin Clancy in his first OF match, he actually did ok.

Despite all the noise about the Flanagan/Brown incident, I think he called it correctly.

I thought it was somewhere between yellow and red, let's call it orange !...But in those circumstances, it has to be yellow.

Just now, buster. said:

Fair play to Kevin Clancy in his first OF match, he actually did ok.

Despite all the noise about the Flanagan/Brown incident, I think he called it correctly.

I thought it was somewhere between yellow and red, let's call it orange !...But in those circumstances, it has to be yellow.

It was a red but as I said in the podcast, Brown gets away with more than most so who cares. Even if we miss Flanny Alves next week, we have good cover for that position and I doubt he will be first choice next season.

7 minutes ago, pete said:

It was a red but as I said in the podcast, Brown gets away with more than most so who cares. Even if we miss Flanny Alves next week, we have good cover for that position and I doubt he will be first choice next season.

I'd have said so at the beginning of the season but precedent since then suggests grounds for it to be a yellow.

I didn't think Clancy had it in him but come the moment, he kept his head and went with what he had seen instead of a premeditaion of sorts.

Much to my surprise, Clancy had a good game. Probably the best refereeing of an old firm game in recent years.

Nevertheless, the question remains .... where is Willie Collum?

3 hours ago, pete said:

It was a red but as I said in the podcast, Brown gets away with more than most so who cares.

It was possibly a red but so was the Simunovic's elbow on Defoe in the first half.