i watched the whole game this morning, i actualy expected a boring pre season game but sadly i was wrong, the game had tremendous pace to it and a hell of a lot of flying tackles for a friendly. defence was ok untill webster came on and looked very shakey indeed however that's to be expected as he's not had a game yet in how long?

Burke was pish untill late on when he did his fancy work, beating 3-4 people and then taking a shot, boyd was boyd, novo was novo, bazza and thompson look really good together.

Star of the show? Gow was a gifted young player we have there, he fought for every ball he could, skinned a few with some nice turns and a killer pass to set up boyd (who fluffed his shot).

whens the next game lads?

Fair play to Gow he played a day after learning his grandfather passed away!

He certainly would have been out to impress and would have been putting in a 200% shift.

I posted on another thread the other day, he is the only bosman I have a good feeling about, I think he can be a good vertisle player for us. He reminds me of a old fashioned scottish winger.

I seen Gow play for Falkirk a few times and some of the skills he could do was great, i seen the game against Dunfermline on Saturday and he was ripping it out them. I was confident about Gow but people already said he wasnt Rangers class before he pulled on the jersey

Why ? is it because he is rubbish in footie manager ?